GOD, I'm really thankful that I live in Toronto. We have clear roads, health care and, no matter how much I complain 'bout it, a good transportation system. Honestly, so many doors have been opened to me because I live in Toronto. If I were born elsewhere, lets say China, there would be many things unavailable to me. The people that I've befriended due to my environment, the Chinese food I can eat as per my whim and just my city surroundings. I'm thankful for Toronto and I hope that we can make you become the GOD of this city.
---
We were studying the fall of mankind today in T4C and this just hit me. In the beginning, we were sinless and we had the choice to sin (disobeying GOD is the sin) and eat of the fruit. After we ate of the fruit, GOD gave us the choice to be saved and have His Son die on the cross for our sins. Essentially, GOD has such father-like characteristics. He always gives second chances, but there'll be there day where it'll finally be too late to have that chance. Spread the word. ALWAYS.
No comments:
Post a Comment