---
RYAN
At times I feel like there's no hope at my church and that there's no support or longing for GOD at all. He's the one who really encourages me to continue and he's the one who spurs me to grow. I share many things with him and he does too, just normally about things that we struggle with. I know he's still growing and that there are growing pains and questions to be answered, but I'm thankful for his support. I must say that his faith is stronger than others and he thinks very similarly to me. GOD, I'm thankful for Ryan 'cause he's mature and willing to learn more 'bout you. Ryan's also very helpful when doing worship 'cause he's willing to take time out of his day to practice and WANTS to worship. I'm thankful for his support in the church and his ability to explain things of life that he's experienced before that I'm experiencing now. Even though it's a small thing, I'm also thankful that he plays CoD!
---
I haven't prayed intensely in a while and I haven't really been up to date with my reading of the Bible and it's starting to show in the wear and tear of my soul. As my soul starves, my mood to do anything is ruined. I've come to realize that our basic needs are met by eating, drinking, breathing and BASKING in GOD's presence. You get to the point where you no longer see GOD clearly and you no longer hear Him clearly. He becomes fainter and fainter, making you reach out for Him. It gets harder and harder to reconnect, but I'm going to do it. The same way I need physical nourishment, I need spiritual nourishment. GOD, help me in my quest. GOD, I need you. I need you badly, Father. Hold me in your arms once again and lead me along life's path so I have a purpose once again.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment