Wednesday, February 23, 2011

THANKSGIVING DAY 3 & 4.

So I missed a day yesterday because I was really tired and had hurt my ankle, so here's a double!

I'm thankful for my legs (even though I sprained my ankle yesterday). Honestly, I would be stuck doing nothing if I didn't have any legs. I love running and playing sports and would be stuck nowhere had I been born a cripple. I thank GOD for giving my these legs so I can run and compete. GOD didn't just give me any ol' pair of legs, He gave me incredulous ones that allow me to run faster than the average human. I'm thankful for this speed 'cause it allows me play at high levels in the sports I love. Whenever I see someone who doesn't have legs or can't use them, it saddens me because they'll never know what it feels like to run with the wind blowing through your hair or to run and slide in baseball. One day, I'm going to walk to the end of the earth for you, GOD. Just so I can repay you what you have given me.

---

I'm blogging right now just before I'm 'bout to head out to worship practice. Worship is such an awesome way of expressing our adoration and praising GOD all at the same time. I'm thankful for music and my GOD given ability to have a sense of tone and rhythm. Music is such a big part of life because it's not just a collection of sounds ('cause that's just noise), but it's something so beautiful that all originated from GOD. To have music to listen to while I'm 'bout to sleep and to be able to sing with my friends is such a blessing. I also enjoy playing music to blow off steam or to use up some of my creativity. GOD, I'm thankful that you gave me music to listen to and music to make, so I return it to you in the form of worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment