"feels like i can't even talk to you anymore.
i mean, it's cool when we do hang out, since we barely see each other, but seems like we're so uncomfortable around each other.
maybe people change?
i don't know how to explain it.
just wish that we had classes together or something, b/c it's like we never talk unless i make the effort to...
maybe that's just me..."
And this is my version:
GOD, it feels like I can't even talk to you anymore.
I mean, it's cool when we do hang out at church, since we barely see each other now, but it seems like there's something between us causing some awkwardness. It's like I can't see you face to face anymore.
Maybe I need to change?
I don't know how to explain it, it's just like there's something there that I can't quite put my finger on.
I just wish we could actually spend some quality time together, just like the good old days. It's like I never listen to your voice, it's like I'm not paying attention...
I KNOW that it's just me...
GOD, I'm sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment