Saturday, January 29, 2011

LORD, You Are Good!

GOD, I want to thank you. Nothing in particular, but I just want to thank you for EVERYTHING! You make everything so amazing and everything so awesome. I love it when my Father shows up to see what I've put together for Him. It's like being a child again, handing dad that ugly piece of drawing, but seeing that look of pride in his eyes.

LORD, may all glory be to YOU! I don't want any part of it. The only glory I want is the glory reflected off you. Let the praises be to your name and not mine, oh GOD. All I want is just a glimpse of you, GOD. May the earth resound with praise as we hear as ALL creation lives to glorify YOUR NAME! GOD, I praise you from the top of my lungs and I will praise you as long as I have breath. I will shout your name to all the earth and tell them the story of what you have done in my life. I don't care if it's a million miles I have to walk, or however many things I have to suffer for your name. I'm going to do it, GOD. It's a promise.

FATHER, I am yours forever and you are mine. Hold me in your arms and never EVER let me go. I truly want to spend eternity with you 'cause you're just so amazing and you make you EVERYTHING beautiful. Use the skills and talents that you have given me and let them sing of your wonders!

WONDERFUL, even though we're such failures and we don't live up to the name CHRISTian, you still accept us. Even though we're so broken and we can't compare to the worship of your angels, you still accept it. I thank you SO much for accepting our offering of praise 'cause we don't deserve it. We don't even deserve to wash your feet, but yet you still accept our offering of worship.

LOVE, EVERLASTING, ALPHA AND OMEGA, PRINCE OF PEACE, COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, THE CREATOR OF IT ALL! Thank you and may the world praise your name forever!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment