The glory and majesty of it all just constantly blows me away.
The complexity of the universe, how quarks have their own spin, how there are force particles and how chloroplasts can produce organic molecules from inorganic molecules just totally blows my mind. How can such a vast 'thing' called the universe be so ordered? It just constantly amazes me at how everything fits together. It's just not possible for entropy to have done such a thing. There truly is a GOD.
Often, people ask "how can you study science and be a Christian?" My answer? When I study science, I just study what my Father has created and made. I also get to enjoy it and learn 'bout it, SCIENCE (the study of knowledge) is NOT contradictory with CHRISTIANITY. It's just how certain people consider evolution to be proven science even though we cannot know what exactly happened during evolution.
I once heard on the radio a chemist who was speaking regarding evolution. He said something along the lines of :
Do you know why many scientists prefer evolution over creationism? It's just because of their metaphysics, but it's because there's so much more to teach about evolution. With creationism. it's just one lesson on "GOD creates the universe in six days," maybe even an extra lesson when he rested. But with evolution? You get to teach the basic chemistry, the biology and the physics involved. That's why many scientists prefer evolution.
Just a bit of food for thought. Personally, I don't necessarily disagree with evolution in the sense that GOD created us a little bit differently and as intelligent and well designed beings, we evolved to be able to survive our surroundings. This does NOT mean that I agree that we evolved from single celled organisms. In my book, this is impossible. Even given the time evolution was suggested to take place in, life is way to intricate to randomly MUTATE from nothing.
What is life is a blog for another day.
Jehovah Jireh - GOD provides. He will always give to the seeker and provide for those seeking knowledge, for He is GOD.
No comments:
Post a Comment