I need a stilling peace in my heart. I need a quiet and soft peace in my heart right now for unchecked, my heart rages on like a furnace. It could be that I'm utterly exhausted and my body/mind will take no more but GOD, I need some peace right now as the world swirls around me. Emmanuel.
Would you teach me as I would follow, would you send me as I would go and, above all, would I love you as you have loved me. I yearn for wisdom and for knowledge but would they not be my idols for all idols must be destroyed. Wisdom does come for you, the maker of heaven and earth. Knowledge is OF you and comes with the fear and reverence of you. Yes, Father, you have granted me what I know but I yearn for more. What you have given me is a blessing and GOD, I strive to encourage and to edify my brothers and sisters. All praise be to you for you are good for you have used me even though it may be something small.
I don't need to speak in tongues, I don't need to prophesy but Father, I want to teach. I want to lead. It's not my will that is to be done but yours so would that be done. Use me as you wish and would you help me to let go. What doesn't belong in my life is to be let go no matter how hard it is. If it means ruining my life, my goals and my dreams for your glory, then so be it. Would there be nothing that I seek that is of this world but everything I seek be for your kingdom. It's hard to see the light sometimes and it's hard to see something that is unseen but would you reveal yourself to me more clearly each and every day. Would I overflow with your love, O GOD.
In Christ Jesus' most holy and precious name,
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment