[Father, your love is perfect. I know you have the best plans in store for me but why am I still in fear? I know that all my sins are forgiven past, present and future. Would you give me some faith so I will not fear the unseen, GOD. With perfect love there is no fear but I am not perfect, I am far from perfect so Father would this love not originate from me but from you for your love IS PERFECT. Amen.]
I'm in no position to demand anything from the GOD most high, the maker of heaven and earth but I do wish for some reassurance. You give me the reassurance in the form of your word for you tell me that there is no fear in love. Does that mean I'm afraid because my love is imperfect? Yes.
[Creator of the universe and the bringer of life, would you calm my heart and show me what it is that matters. You can bless me anytime you want but I just need to trust you on this one. If you can watch out for the Israelites, you can surely watch out for me. I know I asked you for a sign or some reassurance but why do I need a miracle to believe? Have you not shown me enough already? My faith is weak, Father. I struggle. I'm imperfect. I need you and I need your love. You hold the world in your hands and above that, you hold MY hand. Your will be done. Amen.]
No comments:
Post a Comment