Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Treasures.

These past couple of days, I've been feeling kinda disconnected. Disconnected from GOD. Yeah, I'm still doing my devos, praying hard and worshiping but I don't feel GOD's presence as strongly as I felt Him at TC. I know He's always there are I know that He'll be there for me, but I just don't see Him as clearly anymore. It's the TC high, I know it. BUT this high was legitimate. I miss that close walk with GOD, but now I've realized that it's a good thing that I'm feeling kinda down and disconnected.

The following is from Matthew 13:44 -45

44 “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.

45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. 46 When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.

I know how it feels and what it's like to draw so near to GOD when He speaks through you. Therefore, I will rejoice and celebrate! I need to give everything up and buy this 'field'. I want that close walk with GOD every day of my life and I won't rest until I find it.

---

I don't know what GOD's doing in my life, but I trust Him. What more can I ask for than an omnipotent GOD who is love? I know He has his timing and if things are His will, they'll work out. I shouldn't even make plans, y'know? Just let go and let Him do great things. He'll put me where I'm needed and HE'LL put people around me as He feels justified. I can't see ahead 'cause I'm not tall enough but I know that GOD will take care of me 'cause He's so big and can see ABOVE the fog and the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment