Sunday, June 17, 2012

Surrender.

Father,


I will praise you through all the storms life can throw at me.  OH, there is so much freedom in surrender!  Though I don't know the future, you hold it and it's in this that freedom is gained.  My surrender is full and complete.  I wish to lay it all down and throw it all at your feet so that there isn't a worry in my heart.  For just as you watch over the birds of the air, I know that you care for me also.  GOD, in my temptations I will run to you.  As I flee from these temptations, I know that they in turn will run away from me.  Through your strength will I no longer be mired in my sin.  This is another part of the freedom that you give to me!  Daddy, come and rescue me.  Save me and reveal your hand for I trust in you.


In Jesus Christ's name I pray,


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment