Saturday, March 3, 2012

The great things YOU have done

GOD is good. All the time? Yes, all the time but especially right now. It might be a bit pre-mature to celebrate for this but I WILL still rejoice in all circumstances. I vow to praise His name and to bless at all times.

"But then I recall all you have done, O LORD; I remember your wonderful deeds of long ago. They are constantly in my thoughts. I cannot stop thinking about your mighty works." -Psalm 77: 11-12

Many times when I pray, I recall GOD's past promises to the children of Israel, His prophets, His disciples, etc. but there aren't many times when I recall the GREAT works that GOD has done in my life. I pray on the promises of other people but how often do I pray recalling the great things that He has done in my life? I think it's something to remember to include in my prayers 'cause GOD has been nothing short but miraculous and awesome in my life.

One more thing, EVERYTHING that GOD has done in my life was, is and will be undeserved. Even through my failures, my sin and my shame, GOD doesn't JUST love me but He is GOOD to me also. His ultimate gift of love is most undoubtedly undeserved but ADDITIONALLY, He gives me things that I am not worthy of even asking for!

Praise the LORD in all circumstances and I will remember to rejoice even in times of toughness and purification through trials. Bless His Holy name.

"Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His Holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits." -Psalm 103: 1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment