Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Arabs.

Father,

As I read through these articles, my heart cries out to you for my brothers and sisters in the Arabian countries and especially Iran. The day when you come back is drawing near. My brothers and sisters there stand firm in their faith while risking life and limb. Would you watch over them, Father! If you don't see the tears streaming down my face for them, would you see their suffering! Keep them strong and be with them. Give them courage as they turn in the face of all they know and of all their family and friends. I'm thankful that I live in persecution so minute compared to this. Thank you, Father. GOD, you are going to be glorified there, I know it! As one body, we cry and we rejoice when they cry and they rejoice! KEEP THEM, O GOD. Watch over your sons and daughters; DELIVER THEM. I don't why I do, but I feel their pain when I read of this. As part of the body, I feel the pain when they feel the pain. I know I'm not there but Father, deliver your children. They have a purpose on this earth as do I but as much as it would be "nicer" for you to take them back now, you have a purpose for them. GOD, my heart breaks for these brothers and sisters. Keep them strong, SO strong!

O Almighty GOD, you are sovereign. You are our strength. You are GOD. You are our refuge and our solid rock. Protect them and watch over them.

In Jesus' most holy and precious name,

Amen.

---


No comments:

Post a Comment