Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tired.

Father, I'm tired. I'm just so exhausted and tired. My eyes are sore, my limbs feel like they're made of lead and I still have so much to do! Tomorrow is going to be the last time that my mother is going to drive me to school. EVER. My "to do list" seems like it keeps on growing and replenishing items. I have to sign up for this, apply for that, practise for this, go to that...

GOD, I just don't know where I'm going to find the time and energy to do this all AND STILL keep on living a radical life. I go to pray and I'm struggling to pray with power 'cause I'm so tired. It's getting kinda dry here and my relationship with you is just fine. I do so love you with all my heart, I talk to you but I'm just really tired.

BUT you give me strength, you give me wings as eagles! Oh Father, how I praise you! You revive my spirit, you revive my soul! My heart cries out for you, oh GOD! I want to draw near to you, open my eyes, open my ears! Oh GOD, just fill me with you Spirit 'cause I know this is what I thirst for. Father, you are great. Your greatness overflows and everything is derived from you. Just speak and breathe into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment