Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Can't Explain This Kind Of LOVE..

Father, I'm so in love right now. I don't know why and I don't know what caused it but I just know I'm SO IN LOVE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW. I'm just gushing and I can't stop thinking of how great you are and I can't stop thinking of how amazing you are. You make things just SO beautiful and everything in your world is beautiful. The heavens declare your glory and your thoughts are that much higher above ours! Nature proclaims your majesty and just leaves me in awe. The sun, that giant ball of fire, was created by you and for us. Oh Father, you're just so beautiful!

I was losing my touch a few days ago but my fire is now ignited and I'm burning passionately, wanting to strive for more. I know there is more, Father. I can't but help live out my life to glorify your name! I want to live for everything you want and love! It's so amazing what prayer can do as just spilling your thoughts out to GOD puts you in such a large safety net that there's nothing left to worry about.

Oh Father, I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. You prepared me to be a prophet among the nations and in doing so will I edify the church. Father, you are good and your love endures forever! I will sing of your praises forever and ever!

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear you are falling in love again with our Papa! Continue to explore that love and what His love in turn for you looks like!

    ReplyDelete