-Jeremiah 23:29
I've walked away for a couple of days and I really haven't had my fill of GOD's word and I've abandoned it in search of what I want and something else to fill me up. I'm sorry, GOD. I'm sorry I'm such a failure and I thank you for convicting me and telling me that I'm wrong. I need you so much, Father and I can't live a day without you. It's just not possible. You just love me so much and life is so empty and meaningless without you. Even though the sun could be smiling and the shining, the earth is not bright at all and days just pass by meaninglessly.
Your word resounds within me and moves me. It's like a FIRE as Jeremiah the prophet says and it just smashes my heart into pieces. It just tells me to break free from what the world has to offer. It just destroys all competition and it burns and resonates its message within me. GOD you are holy and great and mighty! The moon and the stars declare who you are, O Father! If my heart isn't broken into pieces, you can't use it. It's just that simple. I have to be broken and not to want what I want but you want you and you alone. No one else can fill me up like you do, there's no friendship that can fill me up nor any of the entertainment the world has to offer.
As I sit here with tears in my eyes in desperation, Father you just lift me up and Father I just want to praise you for Father I know you have saved me and you have already forgiven me! This fire that burns is the want for you, that want for discovery of you! GOD, you just keep on molding me and purifying me to make me a better version; to make me more like Christ. I thank you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
I have seen God work in three major ways again and again in my life...
ReplyDeletemend- He breaks me and convicts me that what I am doing is not what he has planned for me
mold- He shapes me into what He desires me to be
move- He sends me to go and share what He has taught me
He desires ALL OF YOU- COMPLETE SURRENDOR, then and only then can He truly use you in ways that you can't even imagine.
His touch on your life is beyond anything the world can offer, but it requires our willingness to be broken before Him as willing vessels