In wanting GOD to satisfy us means that we no longer need to be satisfied by the things of this world or by anything that we can do for ourselves. There are so many times where I yearn for something that frankly won't matter eternally. In a personal sense, ASKING GOD to satisfy me means that I want Him to fill me up completely so that I won't want anything from this world. More specifically, I want my intimacy with Him to be so great that I will no longer fall into a lust for the flesh. Where there is light, there cannot be darkness.
--
Father, I want you to satisfy me in all ways, shapes and forms. I want you to satisfy EVERY aspect of my life. To have you is to have something that is greater and BETTER than the world. Not just what the world has to offer BUT the whole world itself. I know that you alone are the only one that can truly satisfy me. GOD, I put you first and I want you to stay first. Convict me and deliver me from temptation, Father. When I am truly satisfied, I will no longer struggle with these things. It's just that I'm still working on handing over the keys to every door in my heart. I want you to take these keys from me, Daddy. Just take them. It's hard for I'm giving up ALL control even in the darkest regions of my life but I know that you'll make those places brighter and better. I pray this in with the assurance that you're listening to my prayers. In Jesus Christ's most Holy and precious name, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment